cheers ;)

My photo
Hello peeps . This blog is officially belong to me . So hope you enjoy with it.

CLOSE TOGETHER OR FAR APART YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE

FAVOURITE HELLO >.

AmirulH akimB inH amsa h;) <3

HELLO NOVEMBER

Yeahhhhh. Hari ni 1 haribulan 11 tahun 2011. what a wonderful date lah. Awwww :) And the important thing. hari ni saya bangun awal :) meuehehe. Kalau tak harapannn nak bangun awal ni,tido je smpi tgah hari.Pipi ni pun dah macam donut dohhh. Hahaha takpaa gemuk itu hot tauu !! Hihi

3rd November-anniversary for mom and dad <3
4th November-Result Final Exam
12th November-My Atok Operation
13th November-My Brother Birthday
16th November-Balik Dungun
17th November-Gambang Waterpark with friends <3
18th November-My uncle's wedding
18th November-Meet Him <3
19th November-Minee Birthday
24th November-Genap 4 month I know him

Actually ada one date lagi , hihi lupa pula tarikh tu , tarikh birthday arwah nenek :D

Too many things that I want to do in November,If God will,Insyaallah everything going smoothly :)

Dear November,please come with a lots of money and love and be a grateful month and blessed :)

So, Goodbye October and Welcome November . BYEBYE :)