cheers ;)

My photo
Hello peeps . This blog is officially belong to me . So hope you enjoy with it.

CLOSE TOGETHER OR FAR APART YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE

FAVOURITE HELLO >.

AmirulH akimB inH amsa h;) <3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE

Sayanggg, happy birthday yaww semoga panjang umur dan dimurahkan rezeki bie . Belajar rajin rajin ehh awak , nanti dah boleh grade , alhamdulillah :) . I nak sangat celebrate birthday you sayangg , but I cannot reached there on your day . Scooo sad :( . Its okay next time boleh je I datang sanee . Thanks for being my boyfriend , and you are the only one for me syg . You are the one who always make me smile and make me so much happier right now . I cannot imagine how can I live without you :D . Hopefully our relation blessed by God .

Bie,
Then, sorry if selama kite kenal I ade buat you marah tauu . Yeahh I know , kite baru je kenal but this is our beginning :) Hihihi Thenn cepat lah grade sayangg , nanti if nak amik degree amik laa dekat jb :) Nanti boleh jumpaa selalu kann , Hihihi , and for the present sorry tauu if that thing tak seberapa . But for me , it is really worthful for me . Hihihi next then maybe I can give you a big thing such as banglo or maybe a car ;) I'm too happy because have a boyfriend like youu even sometimes you ade buat bende yg I tak sukaa kann , so I must be chill :) 

Haa . for the mine shirt yg I suruh simpan tuu , jage elok elok okay :) I suka and sayang t-shirt tuu mcm I sayangg youu . Then about "the letter" , just read yeahhh . Hopefully next week I can meet you there :) But if it was cancelled maybe we can meet later , here your video , I know maybe you dah tgk , tapi ni blog I , Ipunya suka laa nak post lagi ke tak ? And for the birthday wish by me , later you can get it in your facebokk inbox , it is privacy so cannot publish here babyy , Okayy happy birthday again and jaga diri tu elok elok sayangg , Iloveyouu <3



*Even this vid tak berape superb kannn , but i like it much because drpd I tak reti buat vid langsung,sekarang pandai lah sikit sikit , muehehehe lain lah kalau budak MULTIMEDIA yang buat vid , mesti gempak gilerrrrrr :)