cheers ;)

My photo
Hello peeps . This blog is officially belong to me . So hope you enjoy with it.

CLOSE TOGETHER OR FAR APART YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE

FAVOURITE HELLO >.

AmirulH akimB inH amsa h;) <3

My Gummy Bear

To my gummy bear, 
I'm really sorry , 
I'm ugly,
I'm stupid
I always messed up your mind ,
I always make you hate me,
I always make your life serabut,
I always make you trouble , 
I always blame on you ,
I always membebel bebel dekat you smpi you pun dah malas layan I ,
I always make you feel uncomfortable ,
It is okay if you don't have any feels toward me :(
But, I really hope we can stay along together 
If you can't stand with me moree , pleasee gently let me go .
You can search another girlfriendf who can makes you laugh and happy every time .
I don't deserve to be your girlfriend :(
But , a big hope in my heart that we can stay being a cute couple for more long time 
I Love You Much :(